Tuesday, September 10, 2013

If You Couldn't Tell Already

I bet you all have guessed it: I'm into this weird inspiration thing right now. These past couple of weeks I've really tried to delve deep into things that can help us as human beings be better, be happier, be kinder, be braver, etc. I've really been open to finding stuff that makes me excited because it touches me.

I am a strong believer that there are things out there that can move us to change lives. I really want everyone to think about that right now. I want everyone to find those things, and let them move you.
What can I do to help someone? Ask yourself that.
Especially since it's suicide awareness day today, NOW is a great time to think about that as well.


Inspiration of the Day:
"Adventure is waiting, just around the riverbend."

No comments:

Post a Comment