Sunday, September 8, 2013

Fear Not

Fear knocked, faith answered, and no one was there.

1 John 4:

18 There is no afear in blove; but perfect clove casteth out fear: because fear hath dtorment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
Moroni 8: 
16 Wo be unto them that shall pervert the ways of the Lord after this manner, for they shall perish except they repent. Behold, I speak with boldness, having aauthority from God; and I fear not what man can do; for bperfect clove dcasteth out all fear.

 What stands out to me in both these verses--perfect love casteth out all fear

Isaiah 41:

 10 aFear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

What stands out to me--Fear thou not; for I am with thee

Fear is something that I constantly struggle with. Why am I so afraid of all these things? Each day I find something to worry about, and so now I know what I need most. Perfect love and the knowledge that the Lord is always with me. The fact that I have the scriptures in my life is amazing and special. It has seriously changed my life, and made me a stronger person.
I hope everyone can look at their life like this as well. The only thing stopping you from pursuing your dreams is probably a fear that you are not enough. That you can't do it. I know that's how I am.
Remember this. It has helped me SO MUCH in my life:
You are enough. You are so enough, it is unbelievable how enough you are.

And remeber Jesus Christ. He is there. He will always be there. With Him, I don't need to be afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment