Friday, June 28, 2013

Pranks at Camp 2013

SO, Aaron's cabin was called the White Trash and they were Cabin F, as you know. They were so funny, I cried. Not really, but you know.
Anyway, they had this weird thing with wanting to prank us so badly. Like, so badly. I mean, I guess we wanted to prank them a lot, but it wasn't a crazy obsession. ;P Basically, what happened was Brenna had these stink bombs by Flarp. They smelled absolutely repulsing. You'd push a button to activate them, shake 'em up and they'd explode. We put them in a box and tossed it in the boy's cabin I think. So yeah.
Then later, we found that same box in our cabin with "haha's" written all over it, and they Axe bombed us. Darn. My pillow was emitting the strong smell of cologne. Really, it wasn't that bad. In fact, it smelled really good, but it was just way too strong.
Taylor planted an alarm in their cabin set for three in the morning or something like that. She hid it up in their ceiling. Note that Taylor's husband Josh has that same alarm, so he would automatically know when they woke up in the middle of the night that it was us.
Me, Brenna and Taylor--and I think that's all--went up the hill to the boy's cabins. We had a plan to prank them again, since our first attempt was crappy. So basically, Josh saw us as we were coming up. We rushed into another boy's cabin since we didn't want to get caught. But too late. Taylor mentioned that Josh would probably have those boys stay inside their own cabin and scare us as we walked in. Sure enough, that's what happened. And since I was the first one to open the door, I'll tell you right now, I got a bunch of sweaty boys scary faces in my face! And a whiff of their room in my nose. It smelled so bad in there! The boys slammed the door on me and their light bulb on the outside of the door fell off and broke! That didn't end so well for them. Plus, they didn't have counselor in there with them, so they got in trouble. Haha, but anyway...
So they kept laughing at us for failing at two pranks. I just told them to consider themselves pranked because honestly, they were going to get it in the middle of the night when that alarm went off.
Sadly, the poor alarm didn't actually go off when we wanted it to. It went off in the P.M. Dang it.
They seriously thought it was the funniest thing ever. So then we open our cabin door later and find that all our beds are rearranged. I look over and see that my bed is now on the left side by the window! Wow! And once again, they sprayed some serious Axe. Yuck.
So I told them that we were done pranking them. They wouldn't have any of it. And honestly, I had no actual intentions of not trying to get them back. But this is how our story ends:
Cabin G, the G7's decided to prank us. Keep in mind, by this point our cabin was the only girl cabin who had seriously been pranked at all. Awesome. So with that, we see Nelson and this other kid named Trevor laughing at us outside our own cabin. It was dumb, because now we knew that it was them who got us. But inside our cabin was Boondoggle string wrapping around our beds and bedposts. Also, silly string. For reals?? It was all over the walls and floors and everywhere! We tried to clean it up, but eventually we just stopped trying to get it out of the walls and ceilings. (We had Zach and Alec scrub that up on the last day. They are members of G as well.)
I wasn't in on getting them back, but Brenna and Taylor went and tied all of their beds together. They did a good tight job of that I hear. Then they suspended Nelson's staff from the ceiling, and that impressed everyone. In closing campfire, Nelson even told us that Cabin C--which is us--gave him the best prank he's ever had at Camp Hobe. That was refreshing, since the White Trash thought we were losers.
We never actually got the White Trash back. But it was fun while it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment