I chopped my hair off. Someone needed it more than I do, so I donated it. It feels like a good thing to do near this time of year, I don't know.
Wanna see? Okay.
I'm a little nervous, to be honest:
![]() |
| It is such a relief, let me tell you. I brushed it in three seconds. Whew!! |
![]() |
| So happy. |
![]() |
| Love you, Mom! |
Tomorrow, I am leaving to one of my favorite places in the world: Lake Powell.
I can't say that I'll miss anything at home, but I will miss all my friends, and I'll miss the blogging world! I'll have to write lots down while I'm gone so I know what to post here when I get back.
Wish me luck. There have been lots of tragedies that have occurred at Powell in the last couple of weeks.
I dedicate this post to
the little boy who fell
the houseboat that was crushed
the thirteen people who suffered their own losses
and the man who wasn't watching. He must need lifting.
It's heartbreaking, the things that happen almost every day. But I know God has plans for them.
He has plans for all of us, and He knows we're strong. I am praying my family stays safe at the beautiful lake.
God bless America.



No comments:
Post a Comment