Friday, May 10, 2013

Oh, Look

Clearly my Wednesday Project isn't working. :P Hmmm...
That's okay. I've had a crazy week. I can't believe it's finally over! (Well, at least the school part is!!)
The Saturday of last week, we had our best of PHS showcase.
 
That was quite fun, and I was blown away by all the performers in our school. I was only in the opener and closer, so me, Whitney, Lexi, and Dawson sat in the back row of the auditorium and immersed ourselves in this wonderful show put on by our school! The dancing was phenomenal...like...wow..........!!!
And can I just say we have some great vocalists/actors at our school?
Really, the whole production was a hit.
This week started out very emotional and tiring. I got sick on Monday, missed school Tuesday, and was just recovering on Wednesday.
And then on Thursday I had Company from 6:00--9:00pm. That was fun as usual. And I woke up today to go to school. State representatives came to check out our school. I think they really liked us a lot. That's good.

I just wish everyone's problems were all over. I wish no one's life was hard. Wouldn't that be nice?
 

Because you realize eventually that life is like that. Hard. 


Things that have Slapped Me in the Face this Week:
1. Don't get easily offended. The person might mean well.
2. Never ever take your parents for granted. You won't have them forever.
3. If you see someone getting bullied, stand up for them. Stand up for yourself.
4. Be kind to everyone. Yes. Everyone.
5. You are more beautiful than you think you are. 
6. Comedy is when you put people into uncomfortable places and heighten the situation.
7. Don't talk in class. Especially when your teacher is trying to give feedback to a student.
8. Read the book before you watch the movie.
9. Get enough sleep. 
10.
http://www.lolsotrue.com/rules/2215.png 
 Thank you. I thought that was pretty funny. And true.


2 comments:

  1. sounds like a crazy week :) hey question (dont know if its just me or not but) why does it say on #10 Warning Do not steal...(cant remember it very well)



    jw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, ummm...I don't know. i had a funny picture there...it said something like this:

    "It's all fun in games until you see a picture of yourself from 6th grade."

    I don't know why it isn't working.

    ReplyDelete