I am currently shivering like an excited puppy right now since I'm sitting right next to an air conditioner. It's unbelievably cold in this room now, and I would go outside into the beautiful spring weather to warm up, but I can't because I have to work on classes. Ha. I'm not even working on classes, clearly, since I'm typing this silly post up.
Can I just say that I love my school? Is that allowed? I LOVE MY SCHOOL SO MUCH!!!!
And really, it has to do with the school itself. Not just the people. Honestly, I've made plenty of great friends this year, but that's not just what is going to bring me back to this school next year. It's the experiences that I get. If I had crappy experiences here, you can bet I'd be running to Lehi High School, because I miss my old friends so much too!
It's really kind of sad. I get to participate in FREE ballet every day for an hour and a half. And I don't even want to be a dancer, this just will help me to accomplish my goals in musical theatre.
But anyway, yeah. Haha. I am so grateful for this.
I love everyone new that I've met and made friends with, and I miss my old friends like crazy! But it's okay. We have to sacrifice some things we love or wish we could have for other important things. I have to choose.
No comments:
Post a Comment