Okay, Bloggers. The goal for me for the rest of this blog(which could last WHO KNOWS how long?) is that I'll post every Wednesday. No matter what. Even if it's just a paragraph, a sentence, a word, a letter....
Whatever it is, I'll do it. And if I feel so inclined to post any time in between, then I'll do it, ya know? Why not?
For my first Wednesday Project post, I am honored to annouce the engagement of my dear Uncle Brent and his fiance Brandy. He proposed on Friday, April 12, 2013. Brent is finally,
finally, FINALLY, FINALLY engaged! They came to our house the next day for dinner, and we couldn't have been more pleased to hear the news. It just makes us incredibly happy. I have no other words.
 |
| One of the prettiest rings I've ever seen. |
 |
| Looks like a demon in this pic, but at least he's happy. (: |
 |
| AWWWWWWWW!!!! |
 |
| Grandma Maash is ecstatic |
No comments:
Post a Comment