Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Ballet 1

So, Ballet 2 combined with Ballet 1 today. We had to go downstairs to the Ballet 1 classroom and it was kind of fun. Chandler, Brandon, and Hunter went up to Ballet 3. So we didn't have them in our class. But it was SOOOOOOOOOOOO crowded in there still...like five to a barre...and KC and I were right next to each other. It was very loud too. I couldn't hear myself talk.
Me: "I don't want to go to voice today." (But I LOVE voice class, just so we're clear.)
KC: "They went to bed at three."
Me: "What?" ("Cause that doesn't make sense.)
KC: (she repeats what she said.)
Me: "WHAT?!"
KC: "Wait, what did you say?"
Me: "I said that I don't want to go to voice today!" (But, once again, I actually LOVE voice. It's an amazing class.)
KC: "Oh! I though you said 'We have no boys today!'"
Me: "Oh, haha, no. But the boys went to bed at three last night?"
KC: "No. They are in BALLET three right now!"

Wow. That proves how loud it was in there. I could not hear her, and we both thought we said something completely different than what we actually said. It was HYSTERICAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment