Friday, August 24, 2012

Tour Pictures

"The Circle of Life"




High School Muscial!


A FANTASTIC rendition of "Shadowland"

Alex singing "Part of Your World"

"Positoovity" (Sorry, it's weird brightness)

Tapping in "Positoovity"

Telling Ariel (and the audience) that they need to be POSITIVE!

"She's in Love" (I couldn't be in this number :()

Chocolate belting "Don't Rain on My Parade"

Chloe singin' "Not for the Life of Me!"

"Thoroughly Modern Millie"




Tage singing "Jimmy"

Tapping in "Forget about the Boy"

Camille rocking "Gimme Gimme"
I said that I would post the pictures of our performance at the Tuachan amphitheater. Finally, FINALLY, they were uploaded! And now they are here. On my blog. :)

So, this is basically what it will be like this school year for me. Except next time, when I post pictures, I'll be much brighter, and I'll have improved in my performing!

No comments:

Post a Comment