Saturday, May 19, 2012

Galoon Part 1

Lagoon is a fun place, actually.

PICTURES:

Cute-as-a-button Caela, Wonderful Staffordine (I do...I do call her that), Hilarious Ginger

Stephen, Ingy, Maya, Josh (in that order, too)

Spasmodic (haha) Kinty

Ginger, Grant, Josh

Ginger, Stephen, Josh

I was only taking the pictures.
Alyssa
In all the pictures above except the last one, we were in the line of Wicked. It was awesome. Loved it. The last picture was taken in the car, on the way home. :( I didn't want to go home so soon!

Next Post: I will tell the story. Or half of the story. Or part of the story. We'll see how much I want to type at one time. (The Lagoon post will be split into parts. It's long.)

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! My hair looks terrible :( I should of done my hair before you took the pictures :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Jun. It does not look terrible! It's your new hairstyle! I have yet to post the video I took...it was about your hair. :) Love!

    ReplyDelete