Monday, May 21, 2012

Galoon Part 2

 The first couple of hours, it was rainy and miserable. My feet were soaked and uncomfortable. While the majority of our group stayed in the bakery to keep warm, Ingram, Eryn, Josh, and I went out to the rides. We were at LAGOON. We needed to ride! Eventually, the rest of the group joined us.

Jun called us while he was RIDING the cliffhanger. :)

Hint: "addict" was pronounced "uh-dict."
Caela said "smoke addict" really loud when a smoker was standing nearby. She didn't know he was there.
Kinley got mad and said to Grant: "You're addict." Just say that out loud, with the pronunciation guide above, and you'll understand.

I cut my finger and got blood on my face. It was kind of sad.

I road the Ferris Wheel with Jun, Caela, and Eryn. We got Jun to ride Wicked and Colossus. But not the Rocket or the Samurai. (He and Eryn chickened out on those. They went to ride Cliffhanger again--they loved it!)

Some weird guys on the Skyride called me and Kinley ugly, so I told him he was good-looking. (I don't really know what he looked like, exactly.) Then he said to Caela, "you look naked." Random.Yikes.

I was about to ride the Sky Coaster with Ingram, but I didn't want to spend $15, and that was the only reason we didn't. I would have done it if I were rich. I will do it.

The first ride I rode was Terroride, then we went on Dracula's castle. Creepy!

Grant was scaring Kinley on he Rocket. We went on Re-entry. "Only tall and spasy people fly out of the seat at the top."

We rode the Spider with Mrs. Taylor, Mr. Hinkson, Mrs. Messick, Mrs. Caldwell, and we had so much fun! We also had a bumper cars war with almost everyone in our group. And then we went on Re-entry again. And then the Samurai again. Awesome possum.

Lagoon was extremely fun. There were things we did there that I won't forget, and memories that I will always have. 






No comments:

Post a Comment