Friday, May 18, 2012

Galoon

Just kidding. It's not "Galoon," as my cousin used to say. It's LAGOON! I went there today with some of my school buddies. :) I worked hard in school to get there, (though I could have worked harder, and I will), and it was so worth it. I had the most amazing time. I will write more about my day, but right now, I can't. Look at the time it says I published this. It's too late, and I have no energy or strength to write a full-on post, so just bare with me. So when you see this post, make sure you stay in tune because I will post details later. Or, when you visit my blog, the Lagoon post may already be up and ready for you to read above this. Or you can just look at the pictures if you want, because I'm kind of a failure sometimes when it comes to short and sweet posts.
Okay, nuf said.

No comments:

Post a Comment