Saturday, April 21, 2012

My Life

I have a LOT to update on.
First, Spring Break. We went to California. That's just a great place, but I don't like it as much as Utah! We had free passes to Lego Land, Belmont Park, and the San Diego Zoo and Wild Animal Park that Give Kids the World gave us while we were on Than's wish trip. We didn't go to Wild Animal Park, we just hung out at the resort--Welk Resort that day. Don't worry...I did NOT forget Quarter Coffee Wednesday! (Say that in a Skid Row accent).
School has been crazy. We went on a field trip to the Hogle Zoo on Monday, and it wasn't rainy! Wahoo! And I'm trying to write this post but Blogger has been updated so the posting is different, and it's kind of bugging me. Oh, well. I'll get used to it.
Yesterday, we went on another field trip to the movie theater for Earth Day, and we saw Chimpanzees. It was a good movie that almost made me cry! Poor Oscar!
Must take pictures of my curly hair. It took me 1 hour to finish it.



Add caption

I'm not actually this tall. I was wearing really high heals. :) Love 'em.
Earlier this evening I went to my dance teacher's wedding reception. It was fun, and while I was there, I decided that my wedding reception will be held outside in the summer, and we will have all kinds of ice cream there. It's going to be held somewhere where there is a pool, and we will float candles on the pool. I will walk around and greet my guests so no one has to wait in a line. And it's going to be a super awesome party! That may change in a few years though, haha.

Okay, and I would post more pictures now, but my computer is being uncooperative and lame, so we'll see if it works tomorrow, okay. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment