I brought 5 bucks. Couldn't pay for the smallest popcorn. So pricey.
And may the odds be ever in your favor!
As you may know, I am a little bit obsessive about The Hunger Games. I have seen it TWICE already, once on Friday, March 23, and once on Monday, March 26. I could go see it again, but I think I need to take a little break. It's not healthy to be as crazy as I am about this...anyway, I saw it with Aaron, Dad, Mom, and Alyssa on Friday. On Monday I saw it with TJ, Alyssa again, and TJ's mom. It was awesome possum the first time, and I couldn't help but think how close it was to the book. They did such a brilliant job-- there were things they could have done a bit better I thought, but all in all, it was amazing. I went home and could not stop thinking about it! AAAHH!
I also love the music from the movie. The movie score came out a few days ago, and I love the Capitol Anthem/ "Horn of Plenty" song, and "Healing Katniss". <3
No comments:
Post a Comment