I am so psyched for the third book in the Matched trilogy to come out. It's called Reached, and it follows after the first book, Matched, and the second book, Crossed. Dystopian fiction is my favorite literature to read, I think, because it's cool to explore different worlds that I don't live in. And reading about all the rules and functions of the societies are really interesting as well.
As of right now, I am in two trilogies. Michael Vey, Prisoner of Cell 25 is the other book I've just finished. But only one book is out in that series...
I LOVE the cover of this one. You can see how it evolves from the first book where she's in the ball, is breaking it, and is out of it.
So, that's the end of my nerdy post about reading. :)
I just can't wait any longer! I want another book to read...a book that I choose myself and am not forced to read. :)
ReplyDeletei didnt know she was making a third book....this new info means i need to read the 2nd one faster! :)
ReplyDeleteNo! Because then after you finish it, you will be waiting for the third one in agony, like me!
Delete