Friday, November 4, 2011

Disneyland Pics


At Newport Beach

Okay, now, scroll down and pay attention to these next few pictures. Gabby and I walked into the ocean and disappeared like we were ghosts!





I had to wear my warm jacket. It was cold!

Toy Story Mania

You should have heard me play "Pirates of the Caribbean". It sounded so cool! :) In reality, the piano was playing itself....I know, that doesn't sound normal, but these are the kind of cool things Innoventions is filled with!

He's just so cute. We were on Micky's Funwheel. Horrifying!

"Cars 2!"

Look at this cool action figure I found!

Dolphin's Cove pool.

Before the workshop. Behind me, all my ballroom friends.

I remember this thing. :)

Our performance was amazing!

Tower of Terror. This picture is a keeper!

This crazy twist on Space Mountain left me wanting to ride again and again!

The Witchdoctor Polka. I think this was my favorite dance besides the samba (which I don't have pictures for, only a video!). I'm the girl with the light blue ascot.

And here we are. The Happiest Place on Earth

A lot of our group. The crazy guys we had a great time with! :)

Splish Splash Swing. I remember this number from 2 years ago.

This is the best feeling ever, performing.

1 comment: