Friday, November 11, 2011

Bad News (For Me)

I am so sad! I found out that I might be allergic to 8 foods: wheat, milk, cheese, mushrooms, macadamia, peppermint, honey, and onions. I can't even have a lick of any of these foods for two weeks, and after that period of time is over, I have to go back in for testing.. :(! It's really actually harder than I thought--I highly respect people who are allergic to lots of foods or who don't have enough food to eat. It's crazy.
I went to Texas Roadhouse for Veteran's Day today. My uncle got a free meal since he is a Veteran.We went with him and I wasn't allowed to eat these delicious-looking rolls, or the cheesy fries, or crutons on my salad that I had to get instead of a sandwich or something. I was so frustrated! But, I'll survive.

Also, since it's technically a holiday today, I wanted to say that I am so grateful to all those who are serving our country. It's a great day to remember them and to open our hearts towards them.

No comments:

Post a Comment