Yesterday was the first day of school for Renaissance Academy kids. I dressed in performance dress (white polo and navy bottoms, I hate dress code), and I went to school. Language Arts was fun, I like my new teacher for that a lot. Oh yeah, and P.S., at our school, Language Arts is the same thing as English, we just call it differently. Then science I went to, and honestly, it isn't my favorite subject in the world, but I am determined to work hard in that class so I can get my A. :) Then I had History, and I LOVE my teacher, she is very cool and entertaining and I like her teaching. 4th period was Arabic and it was just fabulous because we had only nine kids in our class. At the end of last year, we took a test to see what level of Arabic we were on, and three of my friends and I got into the highest level, and so did five ninth grade kids. Ustaaz Belal, our teacher, made us these jars of sand with different colors, and each one was different. The sand was in a design-a camel in the desert of Egypt. It was awesome, and Ustaaz said he MADE them, and it took him three days to make one. So, almost a month it took him to make all nine of them apparently. He also brought back for Jordan Arabic sweets that were tasty! I am going to learn a ton in that class it seems like. After that, I went to lunch, then study hall. Then Choir. Okay, my old teacher in choir is gone, and we have a new one, and I miss our old one so so so so so so so so so so so so much. Then I went to ballroom, but I seriously am considering transferring out of that class because we have a new teacher who only teaches SOCIAL dance, and I don't want to learn the same things over again. Math is my last period, our teacher showed us awesome apps on his ipad. I'm not that into that stuff, so I wasn't all interested, but whatever. At least we didn't have homework. :)
Today, the same happened, but I had drama instead of ballroom! I love drama and my teacher!!!!!!! Then I had choir again because I had a schedule change. Now I have choir on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I don't know, I might last the year, but I am going to the regular jr. high in 9th grade. Seeya.
yeah! im so dang happy youre leaving misreable dress code and coming to see me and kenz at the jr. high it will be so much fun! cant wait for you to come arent you smart enough to come to 9th grade already! jk love ya!
ReplyDeleteHaha, aren't you cute?! I'm a little nervous leaving our sheltered school...but ready to step out into the real world! ;)
ReplyDelete