Once Upon A Time...
I was asked to dance with a boy in my ballroom class at the BYU youth ballroom team. I, being the kind and wonderful person I am (just kidding :D) said yes, even though I wasn't auditioning because I don't want to give up voice and piano for ballroom. On Saturday, I dressed into my skirt and flats because I forgot my ballroom shoes at school, and I was picked up from my house, and I left to go to BYU. We got in, and I practiced the Waltz, the Foxtrot, and the Cha Cha, and I planned to dance the Foxtrot with one boy named Chun who asked me to dance with him at the place, and the Waltz with Eric, who asked me before. We all had to dance the Cha Cha, however, because they wanted to see if we were good not only in the ballroom dances, but the Latin dances as well. We practiced and practiced, and guess what?! While we were dancing, my shoe fell off! Just like Cinderella!!! :) Hahah. It was really annoying actually, that I didn't have my stinkin' ballroom shoes, those would have really helped me dance, but, I did what I could. We waited in a long line until it was our turn to show the judges what we are made of. When we got near the front, Chun and I were put with two other couples--friends of ours from school! We had fun goofing around until we got to the front. We all danced Cha Cha together, then Sienna, Harrison, Scotty, and Ingram danced Waltz and Chun and I danced Foxtrot. Then I left and waited in the line again with Eric so I could help him with his audition. When we finally got in, we danced, and danced like we were in a beautiful ballroom and it was almost midnight and we were all wearing the most elaborate clothing! Not really. Though I could have imagined it like that, I didn't, and though it could have seemed like I was Cinderella, it didn't. But even so, I was very glad I helped a friend.
...And They All Lived Happily Ever...
haha! that was sooo much fun!
ReplyDeleteI am SO glad you made it! You are great and I know you will get EVEN BETTER! By the way, great job on your solo in choir today! You were totally into it!
ReplyDelete