Saturday, February 12, 2011
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Today, I finished reading Harry Potter 4! It was really boring to me at first, but it got better and better. It was so much to take in and to understand. That book is enormous and was a handful to read! But, I love reading these Harry Potter books. Harry Potter is pretty awesome, I love it!!! I just had to post something, and I decided to post this bit of info of what I like to read! Fascinating, right? I know, but if you have never read Harry Potter, it is definitely a series worth picking up and reading. I NEVER thought I would want to EVER read Harry Potter. I had no desire whatsoever to read them, but I had no books to read, so I thought, I might as well, and I LOVE them!!! Anyway, you know what books I love to read. Wahoo! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my goodness! That is awesome! The 5th one is really really good, can't wait for you to read it, you rock!
ReplyDeleteThanks Eryn!!! You are awesome too! And you already know this, but I finished all the Harry Potters!!!
ReplyDelete