Saturday, January 29, 2011

Triple Threat Performance

My performance for Triple Threat was tonight. It was my last Triple Threat event for now. I am thinking about doing Triple Threat 4 after I do Private lessons. But I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad that I am taking voice first. The girls in Triple Threat 4 are EXCELLENT singers and performers, I was very very very impressed with them. I am definitely not as good as they are at singing, and I think that private voice will prepare me for that class if I chose to take it which I think I will!!!! It was a blast. We did a Mama Mia medley and everything went great and it was just an amazing experience for me. I can't wait to continue my musical theater.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like fun! :D You should be in Triple Threat 4 because you are an EXCELLENT singer and performer. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Eryn! You are so nice!!! You are an awesome performer too!!! I still wish you had gotten the Minstrel (if that is what you wanted) in Once Upon A Mattress!

    ReplyDelete