Wednesday, March 12, 2014

HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY

If I posted last night, I wouldn't have been in bed until 1:00am! So, I am now going to post about my amazing SWEET Sixteenth Birthday!! Crazy, really.

So, update: today, I drove with my driving instructor Dave for the last time! He says I'm ready to test and get my license! WOW, am I excited or what?

So, after school and amazing, incredible friends that I love, I drove and then came home to my family making me dinner and cake. My grandparents--both sets!!-came to join us party. Yup, that was my big party: me, my family, and Grandma Maash, Grandpa Paash, Grandma Alice Ann, Grandpa Bill. Quite the experience.









I love them all, and had the best day ever. Thank you to everyone who pitched in to help me have an incredible birthday!! And just thank you to everyone in general!

1 year of being a 16-year-old. Watch out, guys. The roads aren't safe! (Just kidding. I'm going to be a safe driver.)



No comments:

Post a Comment