Monday, March 10, 2014

16 Wishes

When I was about 12 years old, I was totally in love with this movie:


I immediately made myself a 16 Wish List, but it didn't mean much...I wasn't actually turning 16 for another 4ish years. That's when I told myself that I'd just make a real one when I was actually turning 16. Well, I will be that age in about 7 hours. True story. I made some real wishes last night:

Oh, this one isn't mine. Look below Abby Jensen's. :)

Alessia Love's 16 Wishes

1. It'll be warm and sunny on my birthday.
2. World hunger will be solved.
3. My family will be healthy and happy.
4. I'll sing in front of the whole world.
5. I'll be in a Broadway show.
6. Write a novel.
7. Travel the world.
8. Speak another language fluently.
9. Write a musical.
10. Play violin and be a beautiful pianist.
11. Perform on a Disney Cruise.
12. I'll have the power to heal any ailment.
13. I'll be able to fly.
14. Marry a tall, dark, handsome Farmer Boy.
15. Raise a beautiful family.
16. My WHOLE LIFE will be a successful, happy adventure.

So yeah, some of them aren't really realistic. But I am a dreamer. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment