Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Life Gives Lemons


So I'm at this point where I'm really questioning the path I'm taking in life. And it's not about what my hopes are for college, after college, what I want to do for a career, etc. etc. That remains the same. The question is: am I going about accomplishing my goals the right way? 
And it's a truly daunting question, because the decisions I make now will ultimately decide who I'll become. 
 
Wow. It's time to take things seriously.
 
I guess what is happening is that life is taking a turn. Thus, it is throwing me this really hard time that will lead to a decision that will be, well, really hard. In other words, it is throwing me lemons.

And you know what they say--when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. 
And according to the picture above, lemons are good for many other things as well. I'm taking this hard choice of mine as a lemon that HELP me. Trials are there for  the purpose of good, and good is there for the purpose of trials.

I can only become stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment