So I've had this new sort of obsession with the musical Spring Awakening. The content in the show is very controversial, even the concept or story could be taken that way. So I have found a wonderful consolation for myself. I listen to the music. Not all of it. KC Fralick has created a lovely playlist for me called 'Alessia's Spring Awakening.' It excludes about five songs that swear, etc. ;) Because we know I am not a fan of all that stuff.
Anyway, the musical is so beautiful. Gaaaahhhhhh.
1. Mama Who Bore Me
2. Mama Who Bore Me (Reprise)
3. All That's Know
4. My Junk
5. Touch Me
6. The Word of Your Body
7. The Mirror-Blue Night
8. I Believe
9. Don't Do Sadness/Blue Wind
10. The Guilty Ones
11. Left Behind
12. Whispering
13. Those You've Known
14. The Song of Purple Summer
What I love about this score is that it is pretty accessible to people like me--who hate listening to music with "content." Yeah, so here it is. I present to you 'Alessia's Spring Awakening'--it is all yours!

No comments:
Post a Comment