Hi there. My name is Alessia Love. I just felt like I wanted to write you and tell you that you are an amazing person/performer. I mean, I don't know you personally, but from what I can tell you are a great person. And I have seen you perform, (not live, however, but still), so I can say you are a fantastic performer and at least that counts.
Just letting you know that I am an aspiring performer, and I am willing to work VERY hard to achieve that goal. I really want to do something big with my life...but only if it helps other people. Wouldn't you say that performing has an opportunity to benefit people and ultimately better their lives? You're performances have inspired me a lot. And so has the fact that you are positive about this life and you always look on the bright side. You believe that even amidst all the sour things there is still something sweet to taste. So I just want to thank you for all that. I also want to thank you for encouraging people that they are enough. If I ever meet you in person, I will thank you personally. :) Because that's what I really want to do.
Someday, I hope to give back like you do. This is serious. And there are so many people who do give back. Tons. In many different ways. I appreciate all of them more than anyone could ever know. One of the ways I have chosen to give back is through this thing I love. That is one of they ways.
This is really a silly letter. And it might be a little weird, haha. To be honest, I just wanted to type it all out so I wouldn't forget it. I won't.
Thank you,
Alessia Love
No comments:
Post a Comment