Saturday, August 17, 2013
St. George/Vegas pt. 2
This was at Tuacahn when we saw Mary Poppins on August 9, 2013. It was the first night of our trip. Okay, so, the show was AMAZING. And I mean it. I hear Mindy sing all the time, as she demonstrates certain things in our vocal technique class. :) I even saw her perform "Life of the Party" at a Syd Riggs Benefit concert our companies participated in. But never have I heard her sing like this. Never have I seen her perform like this. She embraced the whole character of Mary Poppins. I could no longer see Mindy Robbins at all. It was unreal.
Not to mention the talent and unity of the whole cast. I was so impressed because everyone in the entire company was solid. Every ensemble member stood out. Bert and Michael and Jane and Mrs. and Mr. Banks and Mrs. Brill and Miss Andrew were phenomenal. I was just loving it. Really.
So, anyway, yes, this is a picture of us after the show. :) I was excited to see the cast and Mindy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment