Monday, November 19, 2012

Reaching and Reached

Another nerdy post about reading:

Remember when I posted about how I was excited for Reached to come out? The third book in the Matched trilogy? 
If you don't, that's okay.
I do.

I finished the book today. I got it last Tuesday--the day it came out--and I've been busy with school and whatnot. Not very much time to read it. But I found the time. I made the time.
And I'm so glad I did!
I literally just finished it. 
It was amazing. I loved it...really, I was thoroughly satisfied with it. Sometimes, series just leave you hanging. Not because they end with a cliffhanger, necessarily, but because you want more.
Upon reading the last word in the book, I felt so sad. I wanted to read more, more, more! I still do. The story was so masterfully put together, I think. And it ended perfectly. It's a good thing that I wish it would keep on going. It's because it spoke to me.

I'm not telling you to go read it right now. But, I think you'd be happy if you did.
It's lovely.

xoxo
~Alessia

No comments:

Post a Comment