Well. Our vacation was amazing. I had so much fun, I forgot about all my problems.
I would give all the details, but I don't really want to. I'll just say that for the first 5 days, we went to Watersound, Florida for the Lighthouse Family Retreat, a place for cancer families to go. Then, we went on a Carnival cruise to Grand Cayman and Cozumel. I just want to say how amazing it was...and how I just love my family!
I will give you a few tips, however:
1. Always be patient in a cruise dining room, even when your waiters are swinging around rags and singing around the restaurant. I
2. If you're riding Carnival, you may want to "flag down a Royal Caribbean ship and steal their food."
3. Be grateful for what you have. You have everything.
4. Don't eat too much, you just feel lousy. :)
5. Meet new people, it's fun! And you get more Facebook friends. ;)
I loved getting to spend time with my family, new friends, and my silly Uncle. I'm excited to be home!
you are invited to follow my blog
ReplyDelete