Thursday, September 13, 2012

Life and Stuff

Almost everyone in my family is sick. 
Everyone in my family is exhausted.
Ballet is good for me and it's working me hard. I'm grateful that I get to have this amazing dance instruction. 
I have lots of stuff to get done for my online classes...and yet I'm typing up a post on my blog. Yeah, I know, it's bad. But I have enough time to get it done. 
And I just found out that this awesome show called Once Upon a Time is on Netflix now! I've been waiting for this day to come...
So, because I want to use a metaphor, I'm going to say that I'm living a roller coaster of a life right now. It's a lot.

Anyway, that's just a rundown of my life right now.
I miss everyone from Renaissance like crazy.

xoxo
~Alessia

No comments:

Post a Comment