Sunday, January 1, 2012

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

This was my waltz dress.


Waiting on the stairs


This a memory book of Than's Make a Wish Trip

Those puzzles were my idea...now we can't see the kitchen table.

Our Pajamas at Grandma's!
Emma, Me, Gabby.

Tim, Matthew, Aaron

Fun Christmas Concert
Hello, folks! Christmas and New Year's were wonderful this year and we had lots of fun these past couple of weeks. Let me give you a quick watered-down summary of these few days:

Christmas Eve- Performed our annual family Christmas Concert. Aaron, Gabby, and I had a fun time singing, dancing, and waltzing for our parents and uncle. ;)
Later that evening we went to this cool house and watched colorful lights shine in time to Christmas music. It was SO cool.

Christmas Day- Opened presents. I got a sewing machine (which was what I really wanted since I'm learning how to sew), Vanilla scented lotion and fragrance spray from Bath &Body Works, Vanilla lotion, bubble bath, and shower gel, and the book Crossed, the second book in a new series I'm reading.
Then we went to Grandma's and all the grand kids opened pj's with our pictures on the shirts. Thanks, Grandma Alice Ann!

Week After Festivities-Slept over at G-ma's for a couple days. Had an incident with a burning ping-pong ball. Stayed up until the wee hours of the morning with our cousins. Went home with two of our cousins and had a fun time with them.

New Year's Eve and Day- Went to Jump On It with Emma, Matthew, my uncle Brent. Ate pizza at same Grandma's house. Played the best board game EVER, called Awkward Family Photos. Had a toast with Sparkling Cider right a midnight. Stayed up until four in the morning watching Karate Kid, woke up, went to church, came home.

Had an amazing time. Thanks for the wonderful year! Cheers to everyone! :)

1 comment:

  1. Surprisingly, I am psyched to go back to school! I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete