Listen to this beautiful song. This is one of those evocative piano pieces that makes you really feel something. It makes you think...it brings back memories, or it makes you envision ideas of the future or things important to you. Well, it works for me. :P
For me, it makes me all fluttery inside. :) I just sit there listening like I'm in a trance. That's what it does for me. That's what a few of Brian Crain's compositions do for me. Thank you, Eryn, for introducing me to Brian Crain. <3
A-hahahaha! So you're officially addicted now, eh? I love him, he's amAzing. Anyway, remind me to send you some more videos that you may find even more entrancing (well maybe entrancing is too strong a word, so we'll just say crazy good) than Brian Crain. :)
ReplyDeleteAre you serious? Better than Brian Crain?! You are going to have to send me the stuff.
ReplyDelete