Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Guess Where I'm Going?!
I am going to Disneyland on Saturday! HURRAY! Two years ago, I went on the same trip just with my mom, and we had so much fun performing ballroom and skipping around the park with all our friends on the ballroom team. Singing like maniacs in the cave of Indiana Jones is something I will never forget! :) But this year, our school is going again and this time my whole family is coming! Only a bit of the week though. Aaron has State Cup next week and he can't miss his games...we just don't know if he'll advance in the tournament. If he makes it to semi finals, he'll leave early. Well, he's coming up to Cali on Tuesday of next week, and most likely leaving early. I just can't wait to dance again on that stage. And ride all the rides and goof around with my friends. It will be rad! ;) Seeya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment