Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Random Stuff

I am so excited for The Hunger Games movie to come out!!!! I have to wait until March 23, and I don't think I can wait! My b-day is March 11 so I will be 14 and I can see the movie for my b-day. Wahoo!
I've just been going to school lately...loving drama and language arts. Those are my favorite classes ever!
I can't wait for our trip to Disneyland in October for our ballroom team, it's going to be so fun, I love ballroom. But, I really might transfer out of my ballroom class at school because I feel like I am learning the same things over.
Okay, nuf said, bye. :)

6 comments:

  1. Now it's Labor Day weekend, finally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow u have alot of time to blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blogging. It is so fun for me! But, no, I don't have a lot of time at all. I actually am super busy, I just squeeze in the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just be glad you can go see the hunger games i wont be seeing it for a long time considering i still havent read the books.

    ReplyDelete