~ I HATE wearing perfume. It smells fine on other people, but it makes me sick when it's on me.
~ I prefer jeans over pajamas unless I am at my house or going to bed.
~I have had a time where I opened the scriptures to a random page and I read a scripture that made me feel better and happier. (Alma 13:28)
~I don't drink caffeine, and only sometimes drink soda.
~I love jewlery, but earrings are the only jewlery I always wear.
~When I was little and living in Virginia, every time I saw a helicopter I would point to it and say to my dad: "Ikemum, Daddy, ikemum!"
~I am a sweet-loving person...sour stuff just makes my mouth pucker and hurt.
~After I pray to myself, I ALWAYS say psps. It's just been a habit of mine ever since my dad told me he and his siblings used to do it.
~I usually find a way to entertain myself, even if I am not with anyone.
~I think halloween is just a despicable excuse for a holiday.
~My heart chocra is open too far. I am so sensitive and I care soooooooooo much about how others are feeling.
So, there ya go. 11 things at least I think you didn't know about me. :) Hope you enjoyed!
i love your blog! and i also love your bangs! we obviouslly need to hang out again, because i didnt no any of this stuff.
ReplyDeleteI know! Goodness gracious! Call me...or I'll call you. I am going to the Jr. High next year so hopefully I'll be in some of your classes! :)
ReplyDelete