Friday, May 20, 2011
Waiting...
So, on Monday, May 23rd, we are leaving to the airport and guess where we are going?! DISNEY WORLD! For my brother's wish! I can't wait. I can't can't can't wait! Today, I have two birthday parties, one for my friend, on for my sister, so hopefully that will make the time go fast. Tomorrow, I am doing chores, working on my Arabic project with Tracy, Caela, and Eryn, and then Eryn and Caela (my talent show buddies) and I are going shopping for our costumes, and we also are practicing our number! THEN...I have my vocal showcase from 8:00-9:30 (weird time, right? :D) and I get to sing my song: "What I Did For Love" from A Chorus Line, and I am wearing my prettiest, nicest dress, with my hair curly and my face caked with stage makeup. Just kidding, I am not going to wear too much makeup! Haha, anyway, after that, Sunday will be a day of Church and packing and packing and more packing. And then on Monday, we will wake up at about 7:00am and leave. Our flight leaves at exactly 10:05 or something like that :).This is going to be the most amazing experience ever. Leave it to Make a Wish and Disney to create the trip of a lifetime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I will post later on how the birthday parties and the showcase go!
ReplyDelete