Friday, March 11, 2011
My birthday today!
So, today was my birthday and it was really fun because I went to school, then went out to lunch with my mom and sister to "Olivia's Cafe" and had a turkey avocado samitch, sea salt and vinegar chips, and a chocolate chip cookie! It was DELICIOUS! I also got to go to the mall to get my ears pierced! We first went to Icing to see what my options for earrings were there, and then we went to Claire's and I ended up choosing 4mm stainless steel earrings from Claires to get my ears pierced there! I sat on the chair, she cleaned my ears then marked them and I could see in a mirror if they were going to be even. Turns out, they were pretty even. She got the guns out--they were plastic and white unlike what I had in mind for what a piercing gun looks like, and she stuck the earrings through my ears. I am not going to lie, it did hurt, but not too bad. I turned out loving them! They are kinda stinging now, but they are okay, I just have to get used to them, but I really love them! Tonight I am going to have Navajo Tacos and a dessert that I am going to choose soon. So far it has been a great birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so glad you had a wonderful 13th birthday, because you are a wonderful daughter!!!
ReplyDelete