So recently, my choir teacher told us that our choir is doing a competition at UVU on May 4th during school!!! I am so excited! I really hope we can go because our choir is aMAYzing! And Mrs. Whitney is the best! We have some really hard, fast, three-part harmony songs that are high school level and we are going to wear elaborate costumes and it is going to be so cool!
Also in choir, we are going to be having a talent show at the end of the year for the whole school, and we have to audition--it is going to be full-on serious! I am auditioning with my friends and we are going to sing a song from Glee probably, or a song that is "Glee worthy" as Mrs. Whitney says, because it needs to be epic so we can get in! I can't wait!!!
I am super excited for this--I just hope I can do it, hope that I won't be busy on these days!!!
ReplyDeleteI KNOW! i can't wait!
ReplyDelete