Friday, January 21, 2011
Once Upon A Mattress
I am in Once Upon A Mattress! I am playing Lady Larken...it should be fun! We have been learning Song of Love and The Spanish Panic. Our choreographer is AMAZING! She is one of the best choreographers I have had for any show. The dance moves are just so much fun. They are challenging and fast, but very exciting to learn and do! I also can't wait to start blocking and stuff like that. Soon, we are going to have to put together scenes and songs and dances in parts of the show. That is my favorite part. When we have whole scenes down that we can just run through, it is so cool and you can feel a show coming on!!! I'll update you more on Once Upon A Mattress as I keep practicing! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You'll do great, Alessia! <3
ReplyDelete