Friday, January 21, 2011
The End of Triple Threat...
Shocking title, right? :) I quit Triple Threat. The reason is because I was already having a very very very busy Tuesday, and adding play practice to it would make it so much worse. Plus, I wouldn't have been able to get a very good part in Once Upon A Mattress, and I wouldn't be able to have private voice lessons. I have been wanting to improve my voice for some time now, and Triple Threat wasn't helping me progress as much as I wanted to because there wasn't my teacher and only me so that she could pay attention to just me. There was a whole class and it just wasn't enough. It was fun, just not enough. So, I am taking private voice from the same place. I am SO EXITED!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment