Friday, April 18, 2014

Meeting the Cast of Les Miserables on Broadway

Fantine. Caissie Levy. Stunning. 

Gavroche. Cute as a button. (I'm not, in this picture, however. Eeeek.)

Enjolras. Kyle Scatliffe. What a boss.

Monsieur Thenardier. Cliff Saunders. 

Marius. Andy Mientus. Such a crush on this guy.

Eponine--Nikki M. James. I ADORE her.

Javert a.k.a Will Swenson a.k.a Single's Ward guy.

Cosette. (The understudy played her--and she's my favorite Cosette I've ever seen.)

Madame Thenardier. Keala Settle. Work it, girl.

The Imperial Theater.

Breathe, Lessia. Breathe. As you can probably tell, I look to be on the verge of emotion in this picture. I was. I freaking met Ramin Karimloo who I CAME SPECIFICALLY TO SEE from Utah. He delivered Jean Valjean in the most glorious way I've ever seen on any stage. He inspires me so! 
The ladies who took this picture were next to me in the stage door line. They wished me good luck on my musical theatre pursuits. They were so kind, and it was fun to chat with them and share my love of theatre with them in the line!

No comments:

Post a Comment