This is what I can remember. Why, OH WHY didn't I write this down earlier?
I posted this on June 22, 2013 after Camp Hobe:
*Taylor's Story:
She is the only of our counselors that is married. Her husband came to be a counselor with her this year. She told us to scout our her husband and we would present our guess as a cabin. We had one guess to figure out who her husband was. As we searched around, Aaron and his two friends Oliver(I call him Olli) and Josh came up to Taylor and said: "Taylor Kamarath! You're Josh's sister!!"
Okay, so Josh Kamarath was Aaron's counselor. At this point, I knew that Josh was the husband of Taylor. But those boys thought they were siblings. It was so funny, because those first couple of days they were telling us about how they should be detectives, and how they are so clever!
Story to be cont.
Okay, so there's that.
So now I will relate the rest of the story: It goes that on the last night, we had a dance. The Thursday night dance. I absolutely LOVE it with all of my heart, because everyone is just being crazy and it's chill. Have as much good fun as you want, and that's okay, buddy.
The girls in my cabin knew about Taylor and Josh being married, and we totally just played along with the boys, pretending that they were siblings. By the time the dance came along, we were ready to reveal the big secret. Taylor and Josh would just make it WAY obvious that they were really a couple and NOT SIBLINGS!
I will never forget Oliver's (Olli's) face when he saw them kissing each other. They were getting way to close to possibly be siblings, and then they just took it over the edge and freaked out Olli and Josh and Aaron.
So funny. So classic.
After all of our rivalries, we had finally succeeded at one prank against the boys: the secret of Josh and Taylor being married, and how the whole time they thought the two of them were just siblings.
It was the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment