"Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling through
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
Your rainbow will come smiling through
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
The dream that you wish will come true."
I truly believe in that all the way. Dreams are there for us and we need to hold on to them! Until they come true. But what I want to talk about is how our dreams will come true.
This is a realization that I recently had. Nothing will happen if I just say I want something and don't plan on working for it. No one is going to hand it to me. This means practice every day, GO AFTER IT!, learn all I possibly can, and GO AFTER IT SOME MORE! I am totally a supporter of hard work. It's incredible.
I love this quote because it talks about how it's not enough to just know. Just knowing means nothing. We must put to use what knowledge we have and then do what has to be done. I love it.
And last thing:
"My 90% player who gives 100% in the game will beat your 100% player who only gives 90%."
Amen.



No comments:
Post a Comment