Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas Eve! I Love You!

Tomorrow I won't post.
Today I am doing it so I can at least get across the messages I wanted to convey this Christmastime.

This has been my LIFE SAVER as I've wanted a chocolate-y treat so bad and can't have sugar! It warms me to my toes.

I have so many good Christmas memories, but I never remember the gifts I got. What I remember most are the fun times I spent with my friends and family during the holidays. The memories are always tied with the happy times.

So SING!

The magic of Christmas is so palpable and tangible, it's hard to deny how joyous it makes me feel.

What is Christmas really about?

I just thought this was absolutely the cutest thing ever. Remember it!

The Wise Men have been inspiring to me for a long time.

This is one of the best messages.


Okay, now this last quote really resonates with me. Almost more than anything else does. Because you see, there are a couple of meanings of this saying. Like I said, the Wise Men have been such an inspiration to me particularly, because immediately they went after that star so they could come unto Jesus Christ, the King of all Kings. How beautiful is that?! I want to be that wise woman who always seeks Christ, always strives to be like him. Forever this will be in my heart.

As I was reading Alma: 15 today, I just felt the spirit so strongly, coming to the realization again of how much I love the Lord. How grateful I am for the Son of God, for doing EVERYTHING for me. He has done it all for me, and I cannot even express how much that really means.

~Merry Christmas, and To All A Good Night~

No comments:

Post a Comment