Friday, November 29, 2013

I Am Thankful For

Happy Thanksgiving, yesterday! I was unable to reach my computer then, so now I"m typing this up.

Thanksgiving is a day to really reflect on all our blessings. We each have been blessed so much with more than we could ever count. We still need to keep them in our thoughts and hearts. Let them strengthen us, because when there's a time we are feeling abandoned, we can remember what we do have. And that it is enough, because God is always on our side. He gives us what we need if we obey Him. If we don't have something from Him that we feel we need, it's okay! He'll give it to us when we're choosing the right, IF we need it. He knows. He always knows.

I am ETERNALLY grateful for, among other things>>>>

I have been passionate about musical theatre since I was about 8 years old, which would add up to almost 8 years. It has inspired me, touched me, and impacted me in a way that hardly anything else can. I've also had the opportunity to help others through it as well, and that has changed my life even more.

Food. Navajo Tacos are my favorite. Thank you so much for inventing this, whoever did!

My mostly worldly pleasure: The Hunger Games. I love these books so much. So much. 

I can be warm and comfortable at night. Wow, I am so blessed.

Most of us here don't have to go to a well or a river to collect water. We are free to drink, shower, wash, etc. in the comfort of our own homes in a split second. Incredible.

I have found my niche at this school. I know I belong here. I am free to sing my heart out, dance around and quote Shakespeare. No one's gonna care even a bit. I get to learn and improve every day.

Have you seen the colors?! They are GORGEOUS!

The only way we are able to see the colors is through our eyes. I am so happy to have eyes that allow me to see. All my senses are such a blessing, really. 

This is my life. This is exactly how my family is. And I am so thankful for them.

I have perfectly functioning hands that are able to receive blessings. But most of all, they are able to give. Give. That's all I want to do in life. Give.

Here I can connect with my Father in Heaven easier than I can anywhere else. He is the best ever! To know He can be with me always is just so great to feel and understand. I love Him. I love Him so much.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, everyone! You are SO blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment