To whom it may concern:
Thanks guys! You made Sprite Zero--cranberry flavored! It's actually really good. :) And I can't have sugar right now--which is waaaaayyyyyy sad and hard--so if I'm ever having a soda hankering (which is actually never) I can drink THIS Sprite! Wahoo!
No, but this Halloween, I was with two of my good friends from school. They came to my house to pick me up, and they brought me some "sugar free beverages" that didn't sound too good at first. Well...I mean, they didn't sound bad or anything. Um...no...they really did sound good to be honest. :) But I didn't expect to see SPRITE as one of the "beverages" they brought me.
So anyway, I guess I'm just thanking you guys for making a sugar-free soda. I don't know how healthy it actually is--probably not very--but it tastes good. And I can drink it every once in a while, instead of never.
I love you all!
Alessia Love
No comments:
Post a Comment