Saturday, October 12, 2013

Musical and Shakes

The videos aren't working like they usually do, so I won't post them now. Maybe soon. Ooooh. I'll post the videos as moving pictures. That's way cool.






Pics from Shakespeare Festival that I actually took:

At the book store in SUU. Awesome masks.

Alessia, Kayla, Cami

Kayla's face fits this mask really well!


Bus


That was all at the Shakespeare Festival if you couldn't tell! 

Musical Playlist of My Life Right Now:

"Out of Sight, Out of Mind" -- A Tale of Two Cities
"Run Away with Me" -- The Unauthorized Autobiography of Samantha Brown
"Summer Nights" -- Grease
"Love Never Dies" -- Love Never Dies
"As Long As He Needs Me" -- (the Ruthie Henshall version) Oliver!
"Do It Alone" -- Parade
"Not A Day Goes By" -- (Bernadette Peters) Merrily We Roll Along
"The Lusty Month of May" -- Camelot
"I'm Alive" -- Next To Normal
"The World Above" -- The Little Mermaid
"DeLovely" -- Anything Goes (revival)
"Mama Who Bore Me" -- Spring Awakening (this is the only song-no others!)
"Finding Wonderland" -- Wonderland
"In My Life" -- Les Miserables
"What Was Good Enough For You" -- Bonnie & Clyde

No comments:

Post a Comment