Okay, I have met you.
I know you very well, but somehow not enough. You used to come to my house and tell me stories of your childhood. You would tell me about how you lived in that Sunny Place and how you loved life as a young girl. You inspired me to love life too.
You listened to me talk, also. I could tell you girl things and you'd just listen and react like a young girl friend would. You'd get soooo excited when I told you about my loves and dreams. That really made a difference in my life. With your support and enthusiasm near me, I would feel so special! Oh! And thanks for the lip gloss. :) Though it's been years, I still remember it.
Just recently you told me to never quit musical theatre. Now that you have requested that simple thing, I can never give it up. It's not that I'd want to quit, because I love it so much and I'll never stop loving it. But maybe I'll get down one time. Maybe someday I'll feel like I need to give up on my goals. If that ever happens, I'll think of what you told me.
Your sweet spirit will always be with me in my life. I'll not ever forget you or what you reminded me to be. Thank you. I do love you very much.
With deep admiration and thanks,
Alessia
No comments:
Post a Comment