Monday, September 2, 2013

Hi There

A few things to be aware of this month:

It is childhood cancer awareness month in September! I hope children who are suffering and their families will be in your thoughts and prayers this time of year. (And always.)

Also, I'd like to make a shout out to one of my very good friends from my old school. Her family has experienced something very very hard this past week. They have been in my heart at this time, and I hope for the best for them. They deserve it.
Just remember the power of the atonement. Jesus Christ has done something unimaginable and spectacular for us, and right now is a time to be most grateful for it. (And always.) I know I am exceedingly grateful for His atoning sacrifice that is meant for us. Though times are so draining and frustrating and terrible, we have that to keep us going. I am so thankful for that.

Today is the very first day of the rest of our lives.


"Eternal Families Start Here"




I want to thank my Father in Heaven for everything He has done as well. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment