Saturday, August 3, 2013

The Book of Mormon Challenge

I have come to the conclusion that I am tired of reading three verses at midnight each night!
That's not healthy, number one, staying up so late. :) And number two, I'm not fully consuming the words of my Heavenly Father on the pages.
I've done some thinking. What I need is to select one time of day to sit and completely focus on the lessons the scriptures teach me. I need to read, but not just read.
Comprehend. Understand. Apply.
I need to study, pray, and obey. Those things will get me where I want to be in my life. I have a desire to become closer to my Heavenly Father. Girl's Camp is coming up on the 6th, so I should be ready!

I love the gospel so much. I hold it dear to my heart.
Book of Mormon reading challenge--6 pages a day.
Starting Virtue project right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment